This step is all about planning, since you can’t start and operate a successful business without a good business plan. Writing it down will give you a clear direction and keep you from making costly financial mistakes, especially in the beginning.
Your business plan should cover:
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits;
- Ice Cream Vending Cart price;
- Operational cost for the first 1-2 months;
- Initial stock costs ( 1-2 months);
- Incidental costs: napkins, plasticware, to-go containers, etc;
- Marketing and advertising expenses.
Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
How do you plan to market and advertise your business? You could:
- Throw opening party to let locals know you’re open for business;
- Engage in community events to sell your products;
- Advertise your products in your local media;
- List your business on local directories;
- Create a landing page for your business;
- Leverage the power of social media (yes, really!);
- Engage in direct marketing and sales;
- Encourage the use of Word-of-Mouth marketing (referrals);
All content on our webpage originated from other webpages.This is for display only.All rights reserved by the authors.Should this violate your rights,kindly advice us in writing.We shall delete your document without hesitation and delay.